Why Sponsor or Exhibit at ANZSC 2021?
The ANZSC 2021 Organising Committee warmly invites you to the 2021 Australian and New Zealand Statistical Conference, which will take place as an online Conference from the 5th to the 9th of July 2021.
The Conference will provide the perfect forum for companies actively involved in the industry to promote their products and services. There are many attractive Sponsorship and advertising opportunities available to increase your company’s brand to you key target markets ranging from small to high level packages.
Packages can also be individually tailored to suit your requirement.
This Conference will provide Sponsors and Exhibitors with a cost-effective means to:
- Showcase your latest innovation, products and services to a targeted group of delegates
- Increase awareness of your company’s brand and reputation
- Broaden your network of potential customers by engaging them in a pre-qualified, relaxed and informative environment
- Raise your company’s profile to those within and outside the industry
- Build credential by demonstrating your company’s support and contribution.
Please see the below packages for potential Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities. For further information on Sponsoring or Exhibiting please contact the Sponsorship Managers at email@example.com or phone +61 2 9265 0700.
Mini Tutorial Opportunities
The Organising Committee would like to offer all confirmed sponsors the opportunity to submit abstracts for the mini tutorial sessions held during ANZSC 2021. Mini tutorials created a spotlight for sponsors in addition to the exhibition networking space offering organisations a platform to promote, demonstrate their latest products and engage with delegates.